Saturday, October 07, 2006

I cant stop feeling sorry for ppl

I have come to a conclusion in life. Atleast that fits for my life. Feeling sorry for people is a curse. I must say that I feel sorry for everyone that has a hard time in life. When my buddy told me about his familyproblems. I just couldnt stop ffeling sorry for the guy, thinking what I could do for him. So I spend most of my time thinking of what tod do for him. So I decide to buy him dinner, just to be nice.

We eat and al that and then he asks me why I baught him dinner. Well the answer should be obvious, to me atleast, but I just cant get it out of me. So he gets the answer.
-well I didnt have anything better to do.
What I wanted to say.
-I love you and its sort of a I feel sorry for your family problems dinner, or something.

And in other cases I just cant seem to give up the thaught of how I can help people. It is realy a curse cause somethimes I cant sleep, I cant eat, actualy I cant do shit just cause I think about how I can help people.

I dont know if this is realy normal or something but I cant get it out of my head how sorry I feel for people.

Sometimes I would realy cheese to be stone hard, and realy cold, when it comes to feeling sorry.

This one time I was at boxing practice and this girl, a realy good boxer, and I sparr a few rounds. And she hits me rather hard, adn since im not a pussy I hit her back. She starts to cry and al that shit. I tell her im sorry and gives her a hug and we walk away.

The next few days I just cant seem to stop thinking about ho sorry I am for hitting her, ok it was boxing but still. I hit a woman, and to me that is not okay. I realy walk around feeling down for three days untill next practice, Then she walks in to the gym with a black eye. OMG is the first thaught that comes to mind. I feel even more sorry, untill I find out she had been in a fight with another girl and then got the black eye. It wasnt my fault but I still couldnt stop feeling sorry for the girl.

I mean realy is it normal to feel sorry for people for so long.

And actualy I can feel enger against people for years untill I drop it. So perhaps its just a person to person thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home