Monday, October 09, 2006

Yep, Im in for the night mom, just doing some reading...

And so went the conversation I just had with my mom on the phone.

And as I said to her and then my dad,

"Aren't all self respecting college students stowed away in their rooms doing home work and preparing for the upcoming week of academic endeavors? Geeez!"

My mom gets pissed at my sarcasm and my dad laughs.

Anyway, I am in my room. Im not studying though. I did enough of that today. To tell you about it....

Went out with Justin an dhad a ham and eggs breakfast and then took a walk with him and talked and messed around. The weather here today was awesome. It was sunny and hit around 72 degrees so I took advantage and studied outside. The sun always feels invigorating and sitting outside enables me to check out any male students who are out walking, studying, or just goofing off. Today there were plenty of them for sure but I still managed to get a lot done.

When I had had enough I went up to see what Justin was up to and he was working on a paper for his science class. Looks like he is going to lose his roomie. Justin said he thinks he is dropping out and going back home. He heard him talking to his parents about it last night, but the guy hasn't said anything to Justin as of yet.
Though Justin didn't officially mention it I had a sense that he was hinting about that opening the up a vacancy there. It didn't become a conversation so I left it alone. Not that i wouldn't like rooming with Justin. Afterall, we get along great. The problem would be me. I like him an awful lot and don't think I could be around him in those circumstances without wanting to show him how much I like him. Just could be dangerous waters, sharing a room like that, getting undressed every night around him. Damn, bet the first decorating I would want to do, would be to go out and get a Marktha curtain lol.

Caleb worked this afternoon but did manage to call me 2 times to say hi. He got off work at 5PM so I went over and saw him then. Since he had studies to get done I didn't stay but an hour. And since he looked kind of whacked I helped him get out of his work clothes by making him sit in a chair so I could take his shoes off for him and massage his feet. Afterall, the guy was on then from noon. While I was rubbing his feet and taking off his socks he was nice enough to show me how much he liked how it felt (it was his first foot massage) by undoing his belt and unzipping his pants to show me that my foot massage was making him hard. I offered to massage his dick for him to lol and he said it sounded ok by him if he was going to get to massage mine for me. So we undressed each other and made out a little before ending up 69ing. He has a hot cock. He tried deep throating me again but gagged again. So he is done trying to do that he said. I managed to get all of his in my mouth and gagaed some to but not enough to stop me from continuing to suck him. We ended up with me sucking him off and him jacking me all over his face and chest. Then we layed there and kust talked. He has been topped but not by a dick the size of mine. I told him there are lots of things to do without doing that and he said he wants to do that sometime soon. I told him I could dig doing it to him and feeling him in me.
We layed and cuddled and talked about the week coming up and then I got cleaned up and came back to my dorm room so he could get some studying done.
And so, Yes mom I am here in my room where a parent would expect me to be.

Dreams:
I don't dream much, or at least I don't remember them often. I do have, or should I say used to have, wet dreams but not much anymore. This last week I have had dreams about Justin 3 times. None of them were wet ones but 2 times I woke up and had a raging wood going. They probably would have been wet if I didn't have Mark as a roomie lol.

11:10 and time to hit the sack. No Mark here yet so I might just go to bed and actually go to sleep.

Night &

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home