Monday, October 16, 2006

Living life!!

Hi there, okay well this is about the first time in my life that i am about to share anything so personal with the whole world.

As far as i can remember i guess 5 years old, i always watched guys, wherever it was, t.v., mag's, anything just to get a glimpse of a guy, i never knew exactly what was wrong with me at that time in my life, but loved to see hot guys dripping with sweat all-over.

I was a really horny little boy, i used to experiment with my guy friends to see how it would feel to touch eachother, you know?? But never doing the other things....
then as i got older i noticed that i was even more attracted to guys, but i was so scared to come outa the closet it scared the tommy knockers outa me! but then one day when i turned 21 i finally came out with it in a good old fashioned manner, sat down over a cuppa and told mum, she was very dissp, coz apparently i'm very good looking and my kids woulda turned out stunning, as they say.... but i still wanna have kids, i love children..

I got my 1st boy-friend when i was 21yrs, and he was nice, but i guess two scorpio's didn't work out, i was the very gentle and caring one he was the sinnister one
as i got into this life i realised that how painful it can be, i discovered after much heart break and endless nights of agony in this pain, that there is no loyaly, i sometimes thought to myself that gay guys, are like... sumtimes incoherent, never satisfied, always chasing the next man in a (skirt- to endevour his new conquest to keep him satisfied, is this true???

I am so scared to get involved again, for the fear of what i mentioned above, i know life isn't fair, nothing is, but i guess that's why were put here, life is a challenge and i guess if your not strong enough you won't survive, you have to be strong for this earth, but how strong does one have to be? Do you get to a point that you get so strong that sometimes it's even difficult to see when love comes your way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home