Monday, October 30, 2006

The free and single life.....


Today marks my second year as a single man. I've had a few flings and one or two serious offers since my lover of ten years walked out on me. I'm a little older and a little wiser now, unfortunatly a little colder and less trusting.

I must admitt I don't miss my ex, but I do miss the bond we shared, the morning conversations over coffee, even our political differances. Working on projects together...I did Love him!

I really don't think I'm cut out for the single life! However, I put on my best game face, and immerse myself in my circle of friends, activities, and job. But I still feel a cold emptness inside.

I tell myself that time heals all, and that that one special guy is out there, and that we just have to find one another...I hope I'm not lying to myself!

I have so much to be thankful for, and yet here I sit crying in my coffee!!!
____________________________________________________________________
My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home